Featuring a contemporary half oil drum BBQ design to give a unique yet practical look, the Outback Half Drum Charcoal Barbecue helps you produce deliciously smoked chargrilled food for the whole family with ease.
This durable wide oil drum design offers two separate cooking grills with adjustable height to control heat and to help you organise your food, and gives you a generous total cooking area of 42 x 64cm.
The design also incorporates a very useful foldaway side table to give you a handy preparation and serving area right next to your charcoal BBQ.
The trolley design incorporates two oversized wheels for easy stowage when you have finished grilling.
Features and Benefits
Twin adjustable height grilling racks – Allow you to be organised and efficient, leading to better results.
Easy to light half drum design – The half drum design features deep walls to shield from the wind and the wire charcoal cages allow a generous deep layering of charcoal for easier lighting.
Handy fold-out side table – Helps give you an area to prepare, garnish and serve your food, and keeps condiments close at hand.
- Half oil drum fire bowl with sandblasted finish
- Folding side table on left hand side
- Wire charcoal cages x 2
- Cooking area: 640 x 420mm
- Black PE coated wire cooking grills x 2
- 2 x Plastic trolley wheels
- Stowage handle/Utensil rail on right hand side
- Front windshield skirt
- Dimensions: H105 x W64 x D113cm
- Box Dimensions: H81.5 x W50.5 x D27.5cm
- BBQ Weight: 18.5kg
- Boxed weight: 22.1kg
- Colour: Black with sandblast finish