NBB Recycled Heavy Duty A-Frame 1.8m Picnic Table - Black
- Reviews (14)
Enhance your outdoor space sustainably with this traditional picnic table – made from 100% recycled plastic. Boasting a dark colour and realistic wood grain effect, this eco-friendly table makes an elegant garden accessory.
Sturdy and robust, this A-frame bench table lasts up to 5 times longer than timber and is completely maintenance free. It will not splinter, fade or rot, thanks to its innovative recycled construction. Ideal for casual al-fresco dining, this garden bench will be a long-lasting and environmentally friendly feature in your outdoor space.
Features and Benefits
- Eco-friendly – Built from 100% recycled plastic, this table was sourced sustainably.
- Hard-wearing – UV and wear resistant, this durable table was built to last.
- Attractive design – Despite being made from plastic, this bench table has a classic wood grain effect.
- 1.8m picnic table
- A-frame construction
- Material: Recyled plastic
- Seats up to 6 people
- Dimensions: H78 x W180 x D146cm
- Colour: Black
- Guarantee: 25 years
- Supplier will contact about delivery date and time.
- All packaging (including pallets) will NOT be removed by the courier after delivery. Please ensure you can dispose of these.
- Please note this product is Kerbside Delivery only.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.