1.8m Locker Office Cabinet Storage Rolled Steel With Shelves Grey
This storage cabinet is perfect for keeping everything safe and secure, whether that be in an office, gym, school or your home garage. Made from solid, cold rolled steel, it features two separate locked compartments to cater for two different people. Easily fixable to the wall to ensure it doesn't topple, it is also anti-corrosive, moisture resistant, water resistant and fire resistant, meaning you can be confident everything will be kept safe, dry and secure when locked away.
Features And Benefits
- Safe And Secure– Lockable on the outside for peace of mind with your belongings.
- Spacious– Two large compartments with two shelves each for plenty of storage space.
- Versatile– Can be used in schools, offices, gyms and many other places.
- Durable And Sturdy– Made from cold rolled steel for lasting durability.
- Colour: Grey
- Overall Dimensions: H180 x W38 x D46cm
- Maximum weight capacity per tier 20Kg
- Two separate compartments with two shelves each inside
- Lockable doors for safety and security
- Sturdy cold rolled steel construction
- Anti-corrosion, moisture-fire-and water-resistant
- Can be attached to the wall for increased safety
- Raised base keeps wear and moisture away
- Self Assembly required
- Guarantee: 6 months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.