Birlea 120Cm Berlin Birlea Ottoman Bed Brown Faux Leather
Modern and stylish, the Berlin faux leather bed offers comfort with its luxury fabric finish, adding a touch of class to the bedroom. Classically designed, the Berlin Ottoman, covered in stylish faux leather, adds both style and versatility to any space. With strong gas-lifts to access the storage space, this frame is available upholstered in black or brown. The Berlin Ottoman frame now includes a protective base sheet. With a sprung slatted base for natural bounce, the frame adjusts to where pressure is exerted most, providing greater comfort.
Features and Benefits
- Strong Gas-Lifts For Easy Access – Access the handy storage space underneath the bed quickly and easily with the gas piston lift.
- Protective Base Sheet – The included protective base sheet helps to protect your floors.
- Sprung Slatted Base – The frame adjusts to where pressure is exerted most, providing greater comfort.
- Max Small Double Dimensions: H84 x W132 x D205cm
- Colour: Brown
- Material: PU Faux Leather
- The gas piston strength on this frame is 600 N and can support mattresses up to the weight of 45 kg
- The maximum weight load for the 3' frame is 150 kg, all other frames are 200 kg
- Please note the mattress needs to be on the bed for the pistons to work.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.