160 Degree Manual Reclining Armchair With Retractable Footrest Adjustable Light Grey
Take your relaxation to the next level with this reclining armchair. Grey in colour for a beautiful addition to your home, the frame is made from a blend of metal and wood making it durable reliable and supportive for a weight up to 150kg. Tufted on the back for a vintage and traditional look, it is fitted with thick sponge on the seat which when combined with the (manual) 110°/130°/160° reclining angle will provide you hours of comfortable sitting and resting with adequate body and posture support. It's finished with linen upholstery for easy maintenance and four solid wood legs to keep it stable and level on the floor. A modern take on a traditional look.
Features And Benefits
- Traditional Style– Grey tone in a vintage tufted design for a beautiful finishing touch to your home.
- Reclining Function– Back moves either 110° 130° or 160° paired with a retractable footrest to let you be in control of your comfort.
- All Over Padding– Extra thick provides comfort and support for hours on end.
- Sturdy Frame– Made from a blend of wood and metal it is tough, durable and supportive.
- Wooden Legs– Keep the chair stable and level on the floor.
- Manual Reclining Sofa Chair
- Colour: Light Grey
- Material: Metal Wood Sponge Linen
- Overall Dimensions: 66W x 90D x 99H cm
- Reclining Dimension: 66W x 158D x 83H cm
- Seat Size: 53W x 52.5D
- Seat Height: 48cm
- Max Load: 150kg
- Reclining Angle: 160°
- Certification: BS5852 (Fabric and padding)
- Net Weight: 27.75kg
- Arrives Flat Packed
- Back manually reclines to 110° 130° or 160° angle with a retractable footrest for ultimate comfort
- Wood and metal frame is sturdy hard wearing and durable and supports a weight up to 150kg
- Covered in thick plush sponge to ensure you are comfortable for hours on end
- Tufted design on back for a vintage and beautiful look
- Wrapped in grey linen allows your skin to breathe and is easy to clean with four wood legs to keep chair stable and level
- Four wood legs keep chair stable and level on ground
- Assembly required
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.