170cm Freestanding Storage Cabinet Slimline Unit With 2 Cupboards 2 Shelves
Maximise space and minimise clutter with this retro-looking bathroom cabinet. Made into a slim tower design it is able to fit into tighter spaces with ease. Crafted from an MDF and particle board blend to ensure durability it features two cupboards and two open compartments - plenty of room for you to store and organise towels, toiletries and more making it ideal for use in shared households. With an elevated base to help prevent damage it is finished with straps on the back to prevent it from falling forwards.
Features And Benefits
- Sturdy– Made from an MDF and particle board blend the frame is solid and durable for reliable everyday use. Top coating for protection against moisture and easy maintenance.
- Spacious– Features two cabinets with an adjustable shelf in both as well as a middle open compartment for easy organisation of towels, bedding, toiletries and everything else.
- Space-Saver– Tall and slimline design is great for bathroom with little space. Elevated base offers protection to the bottom to help reduce damage.
- Anti Tipping– Attachment straps on back to offer safety around children and pets.
- Colour: Grey and Oak Effect
- Materials: MDF and Particle Board
- Dimensions: 170H x 30W x 24Dcm
- Cupboard: 48.3H x 26.8Wcm
- Open compartment: 27.5H x 27.3W x 22.5Dcm & 27H x 27.3W x 22.5Dcm
- Weight capacity: Whole: 50kg, Shelf: 5kg
- Flat pack: Yes
- Freestanding and slimline design ideal for fitting into smaller spaces
- Features two cupboards and two open shelves for lots of storage and organisation
- MDF and particle board blend for reliability and durability
- Top moisture protective coating so it is suitable for use in the bathroom and even kitchen. Smooth surface for easy cleaning
- Anti-tipping straps for safety around children and pets
- Assembly required
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.