The T-Mech Impact Wrench is capable of an impact rate up to 2700 IPM! Coming with everything you need this impact wrench includes a carry case, 18V Li-Ion long-lasting battery, battery charger and 6 sockets! Charged by a powerful 18V Li-Ion battery and capable of a whopping 400Nm of torque, the T-Mech impact wrench provides a powerful and swift way to undo any nut.
- The T-Mech Impact Wrench provides a powerful and swift way to undo any nut
- Offering up to 400Nm of torque it can remove the most stubborn of wheel nuts
- The variable speed trigger creates precise control in both forward and reverse
- 18V Li-Ion long-lasting battery has a continuous running time of 3 hours
- Includes 17mm, 19mm, 21mm and 23mm ½ inch sockets
- The carry case makes your T-Mech impact wrench easy to store
- The cordless and compact design allows for more access in tight spaces
- The 18V Li-Ion battery charges in just 2 hours
- Dimensions: H:26.0 x W:22.0 x D:8.0 cm
- Colour: Blue
- Guarantee:30 Days
- Material: Plastic
- Model Number: 24711
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.