Geepas GCJ9900 25W Citrus Juicer - White
Geepas Electric Citrus Juicer is a simple device that can make your breakfasts more savoring and healthy. As the name describes, this device alone is suited for juicing all citrus fruits.
- SIMPLE AND EASY TO USE - Juicing has never been so simple. This electric citrus juicer is super easy to use. All you have to do is to press the cones after placing the fruit. This will activate the motor, and it will start extracting the juice from the fruit. This simple machine makes delicious juices while maintaining the natural flavour and preserving the nutrients. Enjoy healthy and fresh juices at home
- 1 LITRE CAPACITY - The juicer jug can hold up to 1 litres of juice. You can extract more juice at once without needing to empty it before each use. Ideal for when few friends or family come over!
- BI-DIRECTION TWIST - The juicer can twist in both directions. This increases the extractors efficiency and juices fresh oranges, lemons, tangerines and other citrus fruits with ease. Bi-direction twist also speeds up the work, and you can whip up a delicious snack
- 2 PRESS CONES - In the wide range of citrus fruits, they all have different sizes. The juicer also comes with two press cones of different sizes. One is large, and the other is small. The larger one is useful for large fruits like oranges, and grapefruits. You can use the small one for the smaller fruits like lemons. This increases the versatility of this juice extractor
- MANUFACTURER 2 YEAR WARRANTY INCLUDED
- Dimensions: H:22.5 x W:15.5 x D:17.5 cm
- Colour: White
- Guarantee:2 Years
- Model Number: GCJ9900
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.