Concept Thu/Bolt Boys 9x18 6Spd Grey/Black
Concept Thu/Bolt Boys 9X18 6Spd Gry/Blk
Another new junior bike from the clever bike geeks at Insync. This one is a cool customer, designed for the boy bike rider who wants to try some offroad riding. It's fitted with powerful front and rear V-type brakes, steel wheels with mountain bike tyres that will also give a good ride on tarmac surfaces. Finished in a exclusive blue colourway with subtle decals
- V Type brakes for an improved braking performance
- Junior non-slip pedals prevent feet slipping off
- Boys Mountain Bike Saddle
- This bike features stand out styling on the frame
- Adjustable brake levers which can be easily operated by smaller hands
- Handlebars help to promote a good riding position and ensure children are more aware of their surroundings
- Dimensions: H:48.0 x W:110.0 x D:18.0 cm
- Colour: Black
- Guarantee: 1 Year
- Model Number: CN0091
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.