This Bunk is made from solid sturdy pine and available in either natural wood, pine caramel varnish finish, grey or a white wash.The Bunk can separate into two 2ft6 Shorty beds if preferred.The bunk features fixed slatted bases to provide rigidity and support, with solid headboard and foot boards. An adjustable ladder is positioned on the left side but can be alternately positioned on the right instead to fit in with your requirements.
- Dimensions 2ft6 Shorty: H149cm X W84cm X L186
- Distance Between Two Bunks: 77cm
- Under bed Clearance 20cm
- Can be split into 2 single beds if required
- Available in 4 colours
- Please be advised that all dimensions are approximate, please allow room for slight variations
- Due to Bunk Bed Safety Regulations the maximum mattress depth suitable for use on the upper bunk is 17cm
- Dimensions: H:149.0 x W:84.0 x D:186.0 cm
- Colour: Pine
- Guarantee:12 Months
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.