The 3 Drawer shoe cabinet in Walnut and Black is a convenient footwear storage solution that can be used in any room such as the hallway, bedroom or living room and will perfectly fit in any room interior.
This shoe cabinet offers 3 pull-down drawers for better footwear organisation and features extra space on top for items such as a lamp, your keys and wallet, framed photos or even your favourite plants. It has a closed bottom to ensure nothing falls underneath. With a durable MDF construction and featuring sleek aluminium handles this cabinet is both stylish and useful.
Features and Benefits
- Stylish And Practical– The 3 Drawer Shoe Cabinet is a convenient footwear storage solution that can be used in any room including the hallway, bedroom or living room and will look great in any interior.
- Useful Features–This shoe cabinet offers 3 pull-down drawers for better footwear organisation and features extra space on top for items such as a lamp, your keys and wallet, framed photos or even your favourite plants.
- Durable– The sturdy wooden construction ensures this cabinet can withstand plenty of use.
- 3 Drawer Footwear Organizer Cabinet
- Colour: Walnut and Black
- Weight: 21 kg
- Dimensions: H118 x W60 x D24 cm
- Depth to back board of each drawer: 33 cm
- Material: MDF
- Modern stylish design
- 3 spacious pull-down drawers
- Slick aluminium handles
- Requires self assembly
- Length of guarantee: 12 months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.