3 Tier 8 Cube Home Office Display Unit Bookcase Shelving With Anti Tip Straps White And Grey
With its contemporary styling in a light grey and white tonal palette, this shelving unit will complement any home space easily. Crafted from MDF, the structure is solid and tough with a smooth melamine coating for protection against light marks and scruffs. It is made with eight cube compartments making it ideal for books, decorations, plants, art and whatever you want displayed with pride.
Features and Benefits
- Eight Compartments– Lots of storage for your home, great for displaying books, photos, ornaments, flowers and other decorations.
- Sturdy– MDF structure is solid and durable for safe everyday use. Melamine coating for extra protection, can be wiped clean easily.
- Versatile– Light grey and white colour scheme is fresh and beautiful - great for bedrooms, attics, hallways and study rooms.
- Anti-Tipping– This shelving unit includes straps on the back to keep it attached to the wall. Safe for homes with children and pets.
- Colour: White
- Material: Solid MDF with Melamine Coating
- Dimensions: H124 x L100 x D24cm
- Single Storage Compartment Dimensions: H37 x W31 x D22.8cm
- Maximum Load: 40kg
- Maximum Load Each Level: 10kg
- Eight cube compartments
- Fixing straps on back for anti-tipping safety
- Flat packed, self assembly requred
- Length of guarantee: 6 months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.