30Seven Heated Rechargeable Lightweight Precision Gloves - XS
Wear these 30Seven® Heated Rechargeable Liner Gloves as inner gloves or use them as a light-weight outer glove. The integrated Novaheat® heating element provides a warm pleasant feeling in all weather conditions.
There are 3 different heat settings so you can adjust to your preferred temperature, dependent on the situation.
Or worn as an inner glove, they will give you extra insulation. The gloves give you an excellent range of movement and are pleasant to wear due to the highly stretchable fabric.
For optimal comfort and ease of use, they are breathable and also have a touchscreen fingertip so you can use your smartphone or tablet without taking them off. Caution: Do not use two pair of heated gloves at the same time as the generated warmth could be too high.
Features and Benefits
- Lightweight – All the benefits of a heated glove, with a much more slimline and lightweight design.
- Touchscreen Fingertip – Easily use your phone without needing to take these warm gloves off.
- Washable at 30°C – Keeping your Glover fresh and clean all year round.
30Seven® Heated Rechargeable Liner Gloves
- Integrated Novaheat® technology (Remove before washing).
- Hot spots on the back of the hand, fingers and fingertips.
- Hipora® membrane.
- Insulating Thinsulate inner layer.
- Ergonomic fit.
- Touchscreen fingertip.
- Thin and highly stretchable fabric.
- Material: Shell: 100% polyester, Lining: 100% polyester.
- Made in Europe.
- Colour: Black.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (7.4V/2.0 Ah) with button operation on the glove.
- Dual-charger for charging both batteries simultaneously.
- 3 heating levels.
- Battery life: power max: 2-3 hours, power min: up to 6 hours.
- Recharging time: +/- 4-5 hours, at least 1000 full charges.
- Charge the batteries on a regular basis (at least every 3 months) to prolong the battery life, even during summer when the batteries aren't regularly used.
- Always disconnect the battery if the heated clothing is not used. Batteries that stay connected will still consume a small amount of power.
- Gloves washable at 30°C on a short wash programme.
- Make sure the battery-pocket is closed so wires don't get tangled up in the washing machine.
- Do not use washing powder or laundry detergent to clean the gloves.
- Always remove the batteries before washing.
- Do not bleach.
- 1 pair of liner gloves.
- 2 rechargeable lithium-ion batteries.
- 1 Dual charger.