30seven Rechargeable Heated Base Layer Top Regular Fit - L
The 30seven® Rechargeable Mesh Heated Base Layer Regular Fit with rechargeable lithium-ion batteries keeps your upper body warm during all outdoor activities or when working in a cold environment.
The sleeveless base layer with collar is made from a breathable fabric. It consists of a moisture-wicking mesh to draw moisture away from the body. Two zipper pockets provide space for a small and practical battery holder and enable you to keep your belongings handy.
30seven® is the only heating clothing brand that allows you to remove the integrated battery-operated heating element. This way you can use the same heating element for our other base layers and jackets.
Keep your body warm during those cold trips away, Buy the 30seven® Rechargeable Mesh Heated Base Layer Regular Fit from Robert Dyas today.
Available in XS, S, M,L, XL, 2XL & 3XL sizes.
Features and Benefits
- Breathable Fabric – Draws moisture from your body, for a comfortable feel, with a regular fit giving you of enough breathing space.
- Zipper Pocket – Acts as a battery holder and keeps your belongings safe.
- Washable – allows you to keep your clothing clean and fresh all the time, without fear of damaging the product as the battery is removable.
30seven® Rechargeable Mesh Heated Base Layer Regular Fit
- Removable Nova heat® technology and battery (remove before washing).
- Hot spots: neck, shoulders, kidneys and lower back
- Unique system: the only heated clothing brand with a removable heating element, not sewn into the jacket.
- Moisture-wicking mesh: draws moisture away from the body
- Centre front closure, full-length YKK-zipper
- Breathable fabric
- 2 side zipper pockets
- Material: 100% polyester
- Made in Europe
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (7.4V/2.6 Ah) with button operation
- 4 heating levels
- Battery life: power max: 3-4 hours, power min: up to 7 hours
- Battery holder in pockets
- Dual-charger for charging both batteries simultaneously
- Charge the batteries on a regular basis (at least every 3 months) to prolong the battery life, even during summer when the batteries aren't regularly used.
- Always disconnect the battery if the heated clothing is not used. Batteries that stay connected will still consume a small amount of power.
- Washable at 30°C
- Use the provided washing bag for washing the Novaheat® system. This way the wires will not get tangled up in the washing machine.
- Do not dry clean or do not use dry-cleaning fluid.
- Do not bleach.
- 1 mesh base layer regular fit.
- 1 removable heating element.
- 2 rechargeable lithium-ion batteries.
- 1 Dual charger.