30Seven Rechargeable Heated Moto Glove - XS
These 30Seven® Rechargeable Heated Motorbike Glove are not only waterproof due to the Hipora® membrane but are also made of robust leather for a wonderful finish.
The cuff of the gauntlet is long enough to prevent water seeping in from your jacket and the gloves can be tightened by two easy-to-use Velcro straps.
The strategically placed Novaheat® heating system heats up the back of the hand, the fingers and also the fingertips, keeping your hands warm at all times.
The gloves are designed with knuckle protection, a touchscreen index finger and pre-shaped finger for optimal comfort.
Unique to these gloves is the Primaloft® inner layer insulation that maintains the warmth even if your gloves should become completely wet!
For a piece of mind, buy the 30Seven® Moto Gloves and gain one of the most functional and innovative gloves on the market today.
Features and Benefits
- Insulating Primaloft® Inner Layer – Helps maintains warmth within the glove even when it's wet.
- Touchscreen Finger Don't need to take your glove off to use your phone.
- Adjustable Velcro Straps – Helps to keep rainwater out.
30Seven® Rechargeable Heated Moto Glove
- Integrated Novaheat® technology
- Hot spots: the back of the hand, fingers and fingertips.
- Wind resistant.
- Hipora® membrane.
- Insulating Primaloft® inner layer.
- Breathable soft lining.
- Pre-curved fingers.
- Reinforced with high-quality leather.
- Touchscreen finger.
- Knuckle protection.
- Shock-absorbing padding.
- 2 adjustable Velcro® straps at the wrist to keep wind and rain out.
- Material: Shell : 70% Leather, 20% PES, 6%Nylon, 4% PU - Lining : 100% polyester - Insulation: 100% polyester.
- Made in Europe.
- Colour: Black.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (7.4V/2.0 Ah) with button operation on the glove.
- Dual-charger for charging both batteries simultaneously.
- 3 heating levels.
- Battery life: power max: 2-3 hours, power min: up to 6 hours.
- Recharging time: +/- 4-5 hours, at least 1000 full charges.
- Charge the batteries on a regular basis (at least every 3 months) to prolong the battery life, even during summer when the batteries aren't regularly used.
- Always disconnect the battery if the heated clothing is not used. Batteries that stay connected will still consume a small amount of power.
- Not washable. Rinse with water
- Do not dry clean or do not use dry-cleaning fluid.
- Do not wring the gloves as this can damage the integrated heating element.
- Do not bleach.
- 1 pair of reinforced waterproof leather gloves.
- 2 rechargeable lithium-ion batteries
- 1 Dual charger