30Seven Rechargeable Heated Shooting Glove - S
These 30Seven® Rechargeable Heated Shooting Glove with grip control and convertible fingertip at index finger are ideal for activities that need precise control whilst in the cold.
The breathable fleece lining and Thinsulate® insulation on the inside, in combination with the Novaheat® heating system, will keep your hands perfectly warm with complete functionality.
The Novaheat® heating element with rechargeable lithium-ion battery can be adjusted to the desired temperature by choosing from three heating levels, providing you with your desired heat settings whatever the situation.
The gloves also feature reinforced padding, an elastic wrist enclosure, a Hipora® waterproof membrane and an ergonomic fit for a wonderful design that has brilliant functional capabilities.
When precise control whilst keeping your hands warm is of utmost importance during those fun outdoor activities, the 30Seven® Shooting Glove from Robert Dyas is the perfect product for you.
Features and Benefits
- Touchscreen Finger – Can easily use your phone or iPad without needing to take your heated glove off.
- Fold Back Fingertip – Gives you precise control to when enjoying an activity, and on both pair of gloves.
- Adjustable Heat Settings – Choose your desired heat settings for full comfort.
30Seven® Rechargeable Heated Shooting Glove
- Integrated Novaheat® technology.
- Hot spots at the back of the hand, fingers and fingertips.
- Extra warm.
- Convertible/fold back fingertip of the index finger for precise control - left and right.
- Hipora® membrane.
- Insulating Thinsulate® inner layer.
- Fleece soft lining.
- Reinforced padding.
- Touchscreen finger.
- Grip control.
- Elastic wrist enclosure.
- Material: Shell: 50% nylon, 15% leather, 35% synthetic fabric - lining: 100% polyester - insulation:100% polyester.
- Made in Europe.
- Colour: Grey
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (7.4V/2.0 Ah) with button operation on the glove
- Dual-charger for charging both batteries simultaneously
- 3 heating levels.
- Battery life: power max: 2-3 hours, power min: up to 6 hours.
- Recharging time: +/- 4-5 hours, at least 1000 full charges.
- Charge the batteries on a regular basis (at least every 3 months) to prolong the battery life, even during summer when the batteries aren't regularly used.
- Always disconnect the battery if the heated clothing is not used. Batteries that stay connected will still consume a small amount of power.
- Gloves washable at 30°C on a short wash programme.
- Do not use washing powder or laundry detergent to clean the gloves.
- Always remove the batteries before washing.
- Do not bleach.
- 1 pair of gloves convertible finger waterproof.
- 2 rechargeable lithium-ion batteries.
- 1 Dual charger.