30Seven Rechargeable Heated Ski Mitten - XXS
If you prefer mittens over gloves, use the 30Seven® Ski Mitten to protect you from the cold, with its integrated Novaheat® heating element which is controlled by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
The system works with the external button control on the glove that allows flexibility in choosing your preferred heating level. The hot spots are spread over the back of the hand and fingers, with extra hot spots at the fingertips.
In addition to this innovative technology, a double cuff provides extra insulation and prevents snow and water from entering. The mittens are also waterproof due to the Hipora® membrane and have wind-resistant features.
Reinforcements with high-quality leather, provide extra strength and durability in key areas, making this an essential for those cold days. Keep your hands warm at all times with the 30Seven® Rechargeable Heated Ski Mitten from Robert Dyas today!
Features and Benefits
- Reinforced With High-Quality Leather – Providing extra insulation and a fabulous look to the ski mitten.
- 3 Hour Battery Life – You have 3 hours of continuous heat.
- Washable – Keep your ski mitten fresh all year round.
30 Seven® Ski Mitten
- Integrated Novaheat® technology.
- Hot spots: the back of the hand, fingers and fingertips.
- Extra warm.
- Wind resistant.
- Breathable and Waterproof Hipora® membrane.
- Soft lining.
- Ergonomic fit.
- Inner glove with separate fingers.
- Reinforced with high-quality leather on top and bottom of the glove.
- Double cuff for additional insulation.
- Shell: 40% Leather, 40% Polyester, 20% Rubber - lining 100% polyester - insulation: 100% polyester.
- Made in Europe.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (7.4V/2.0 Ah) with button operation on the glove.
- Dual-charger for charging both batteries simultaneously.
- 3 heating levels.
- Battery life: power max: 3-4 hours, power min: up to 6 hours
- Recharging time: +/- 4-5 hours, at least 1000 full charges
- Charge the batteries on a regular basis (at least every 3 months) to prolong the battery life, even during summer when the batteries aren’t regularly used.
- Always disconnect the battery if the heated clothing is not used. Batteries that stay connected will still consume a small amount of power.
- Gloves washable at 30°C on a short wash programme.
- Make sure the battery-pocket is closed so wires don't get tangled up in the washing machine.
- Do not use washing powder or laundry detergent to clean the gloves.
- Always remove the batteries before washing.
- Do not bleach.
- 1 pair of mittens extra warm waterproof.
- 2 rechargeable lithium-ion batteries.
- 1 Dual charger.