30Seven Rechargeable Ladies Heated Soft Shell Black Jacket - L
The 30Seven® Rechargeable Ladies Heated Soft Shell Jacket in Black with the innovative Nova heat® heating element keeps your upper body warm at all times.
The unique heating system is battery-operated and removable which means you can wash the jacket as normal without any issues.
With the qualities of both fleece jackets and hard-shell waterproof jackets, the softshell jacket is a perfect mix that fits many weather conditions.
The fabric is wind-resistant but still allows airflow, whilst the jacket also has water-repelling qualities and allows you great mobility to enjoy those Alps.
30seven® is the only brand that uses removable heating elements in jackets. This way you can use the same heating element for our other jackets and base layers.
Fight the fear of frostbite whilst you enjoy your amazing ski holiday with the 30Seven® Rechargeable Ladies Heated Soft Shell Jacket in Black from Robert Dyas.
Available in S, M & L sizes.
Features and Benefits
- Water Repellent – Adjustable Velcro strap and elastic drawstring restrict any water from permeating through the jacket when in use.
- Removable Heating Element – Able to use the heating system on other layers and jackets.
- 4 Heating Levels – Choose the temperature level that you desire.
30Seven® Rechargeable Ladies Heated Soft Shell Jacket
- Removable Novaheat® technology and battery (remove before washing).
- Hot spots: neck, shoulders, kidneys and lower back
- Unique system: the only heated clothing brand with a removable heating element, not sewn into the jacket
- Centre front closure, full-length YKK-zipper
- Wind resistant
- Interior fleece lining, with extra lining on the back
- Breathable fabric
- Armpit vents
- Zippered chest pocket
- Colour: Black.
- Material: 95% polyester, 5% elastane
- Made in Europe
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (7.4V/2.6 Ah) with button operation
- Battery life: power max: 3-4 hours, power min: up to 7 hours
- Recharging time: +/- 4-5 hours, at least 1000 full charges
- Dual-charger for charging both batteries simultaneously
- Charge the batteries on a regular basis (at least every 3 months) to prolong the battery life, even during summer when the batteries aren't regularly used.
- Always disconnect the battery if the heated clothing is not used. Batteries that stay connected will still consume a small amount of power.
- Washable at 40°C
- Heating element washable at 30°C. Do not use washing powder or laundry detergent to clean the heating element.
- Use the provided washing bag for washing the Novaheat® system. This way the wires will not get tangled up in the washing machine.
- Do not dry clean or do not use dry-cleaning fluid.
- Do not bleach.
- 1 softshell jacket slim fit women
- 1 removable heating element
- 2 rechargeable lithium-ion batteries
- 1 Dual-charger
How To Use