30Seven Rechargeable Waterproof Grip Heated Gloves - XXL
Wear the 30Seven® Rechargeable Waterproof Cycling Heated Gloves and you will always have warm hands even in the harshest of conditions.
These battery-operated waterproof and wind-resistant heated outer gloves have integrated wind block materials and heating areas at key spots to keep your hands, fingers and fingertips warm during all your activities.
The adjustable Velcro strap and elastic wrist enclosure keep wind and rain out and retain the generated warmth. Tiny holes in the Hipora® inner layer prevent water from going in but allow moisture out.
The gauntlets also come with shock-absorbing grip padding on the palms and the outer layer is made from durable material. Use the button to set the preferred temperature.
For innovative and wonderful gloves, buy the 30Seven® Rechargeable Waterproof Grip Heated Gloves from Robert Dyas today!
Features and Benefits
- Water Repellent – Protects you from those harsh conditions and makes sure your hands stay dry and warm.
- Adjustable Velcro® strap – On the wrist to help keep wind and rain out.
- Washable at 30°C – Keep your gloves fresh and clean all year round.
30Seven® Rechargeable Waterproof Cycling Heated Gloves
- Integrated Novaheat® technology.
- Hot spots: the back of the hand, fingers and fingertips.
- Battery and heating element included.
- Wind resistant.
- Waterproof and breathable Hipora®membrane.
- Insulating Thinsulate® inner layer.
- Soft lining.
- Ergonomic fit and pre-curved fingers.
- Touchscreen finger.
- Shock-absorbing grip padding
- Adjustable Velcro® strap at wrist to keep wind and rain out.
- Elastic wrist enclosure.
- Durable outer material.
- Reflective strips.
- Washable at 30°C.
- Material: Shell: 50% nylon, 15% leather, 35% synthetic fabric – lining: 100% polyester – insulation:100% polyester.
- Made in Europe.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (7.4V/2.0 Ah) with button operation on the glove
- Dual-charger for charging both batteries simultaneously.
- 3 heating levels.
- Battery life:
- Batter Life: 4-5 hours: Power max: 2-3 hours, Power min: up to 6 hours.
- At least 1000 full charges
- Charge the batteries on a regular basis (at least every 3 months) to prolong the battery life, even during summer when the batteries aren’t used.
- Always disconnect the battery if the heated clothing is not used. Batteries that stay connected will still consume some power.
- Gloves washable at 30°C on a short wash programme.
- Make sure the battery-pocket is closed so wires don't get tangled up in the washing machine.
- Do not use washing powder or laundry detergent to clean the gloves.
- Do not dry clean or do not use dry-cleaning fluid.
- Do not wring the gloves as this can damage the integrated heating element.
- Do not bleach.
- 1 pair of waterproof grip gloves.
- 2 rechargeable lithium-ion batteries.
- 1 Dual charger.