30Seven Waterproof Rechargeable Heated Cycling Glove - L
Never have cold hands again by wearing the 30Seven® Waterproof Rechargeable Heated Cycling Glove from Robert Dyas. Warm hands and fingers are guaranteed by the integrated Novaheat® heating element, wind-blocking materials and Thinsulate® insulation.
The ergonomic fit, pre-curved fingers and adjustable Velcro strap make these gauntlets very pleasant to wear. Integrated Hipora® fabric does not let water in but allows airflow.
The design of the glove is optimized by adding shock-absorbing padding and reinforcement between thumb and index.
Use the button on the glove to set your preferred temperature for the back of your hand, your fingers and your fingertips.
Features and Benefits
- Ergonomic Fit – An ergonomic design and pre-curved fingers allow you to practically use these gloves whatever you are doing.
- Shock Absorbing Padding – Keeps your hands warm and protected.
- 3 Heating Levels – Choosing your desired heating temperature for the perfect experience.
30seven® Waterproof Cycling Gloves
- Integrated Novaheat® technology
- Battery and heating element included
- Hipora® membrane
- Insulating Thinsulate® inner layer
- Breathable soft lining
- Ergonomic fit and pre-curved fingers
- Shock-absorbing padding on the palm
- Elastic wrist enclosure
- Reinforced between thumb and index
- Material: Shell: 50% nylon, 15% leather, 35% synthetic fabric lining: 100% polyester insulation: 100% polyester.
- Made in Europe
- Colour: Black.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (7.4V/2.0 Ah) with button operation on the glove
- Dual-charger for charging both batteries simultaneously
- 3 heating levels
- Charge the batteries on a regular basis (at least every 3 months) to prolong the battery life, even during summer when the batteries aren’t regularly used.
- Use the specified charger only. Using another charger may affect battery life and can affect your safety.
- Always disconnect the battery if the heated clothing is not used. Batteries that stay connected will still consume a small amount of power.
- Gloves washable at 30°C on a short wash programme.
- Make sure the battery-pocket is closed so wires don't get tangled up in the washing machine.
- Do not use washing powder or laundry detergent to clean the gloves.
- Always remove the batteries before washing.
- Do not dry clean or do not use dry-cleaning fluid.
- 1 pair of gloves regular waterproof
- 2 rechargeable lithium-ion batteries
- 1 Dual charger