Our SkiSki Legs find that perfect combination of quality and practicality like never seen before. We call them SkiSki Legs because they glide effortlessly - like skis on ice. This is due to the unique Ski-Glide technology which is completely exclusive to SkiSki Legs and not seen anywhere else on the market. Creativity is limitless with our SkiSki Legs. Whether updating old furniture or starting a project from scratch, these sleek SkiSki Legs will fit the bill perfectly every time. Big project, little project, weve got it covered; our hairpin legs come in a huge range of sizes, designs and finishes. We practically guarantee the only dilemma youll have is in deciding which ones to buy. SkiSki Legs are one of the toughest and strongest hairpin legs available on the market, opening up a whole world of possibilities when it comes to creating beautiful furniture.
- 4 x SkiSki Legs, strong, high-quality hairpin legs in a design and colour of your choice
- 4 FREE SkiSki Legs Clip-on Protector Feet designed to protect your floors
- 4 x Polymer discs, using ski-glide technology which allows the legs to glide effortlessly across floors, removing all friction. No other hairpin legs come with both feet protectors and polymer discs. SkiSki Legs gives you both
- FREE Screw Pack, containing 16 x 20mm screws to use with the heavy-duty base of the hairpin legs
- Colour: Silver
- Guarantee:30 Days
- Material: Steel
- Model Number: 24186
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.