42 Inch Hairpin Entry and Serving Table With Mesh Black and Clear Glass
Blending urban industrial flair with a mid-century modern influence, this entryway table is all about mixing the best of both worlds.
The fabulous long hairpin legs embrace the rounded edges of the two storage shelves as well as supporting a rail around the top shelf that prevents items from sliding off of the top.
The bottom shelf is made of metal mesh while the top is made of tempered glass. This mixed material entry table is all about beauty and function.
Features and Benefits
- Versatile– This stunning table is perfect for use in an entryway, living room or dining room.
- Stylish– Blending urban industrial flair with a mid-century modern influence this sleek table will look great wherever you place it.
- Storage– The bottom shelf can be used to store or display anything from ornaments to living or dining room essentials.
- Colour: Black
- Length of guarantee: 30 days
- Powder coated steel
- Metal mesh shelf
- Tempered glass top shelf with rail
- Hairpin legs
- Easy self assembly
- Dimensions:H87 x W110 x D36cm
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.