58 x 28cm Fun Kids Toy Storage Chest Box With Safety Hinge Pink
- Reviews (1)
Give kids the perfect place for storage of all their belongings - go for this box. It's a cool design - multi-tones of pink with stars - meaning they'll really appreciate it and love looking after it. The lid is fitted with a gas rod which opens and closes smoothly as well as holding it open for safety. Crafted from MDF for a durable structure it features a hollow seat with backboard meaning it can also be used as a temporary bench if needed. Fun stylish and helpful - it's everything kids want in one.
Features And Benefits
- Cool And Colourful– Painted picture on the back in a bright multi-tone design makes it fun for kids to look at and will see them take extra care of it.
- Large Inner Storage– Plenty of room for toys books blankets and more to keep their space clutter free. Great for bedrooms and playrooms.
- Duo Design– Can also be used as a temporary seat with the flat lid and the backboard so they don't fall off.
- MDF Structure– Solid and tough suitable for everyday use.
- Gas Hinge– Opens the lid smoothly keeps the lid held open for safety.
- Colour: Pink
- Material: MDF
- Overall Dimensions: 60L x 30W x 50H cm
- Storage Space Size: 58L x 28W x 20H cm
- Maximum opening angle: 60°
- Seat Height: 24cm
- Weight Capacity: 40kg
- Net Weight: 8.5kg
- Suitable Age: 3-8 years old
- Certification: EN 71-1-2-3
- Made from MDF this storage box is tough and durable
- Can also be used as a bench
- Gas hinge to open lid carefully. Holds in place too to prevent fingers getting hurt
- Large inner space for lots of storage wide front vent allows air inside
- Cute and colourful design your little one will adore
- For ages 3-8 years
- Easy to assemble
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.