63W x 60H cm Double Door Wall Mounted Mirrored Bathroom Cabinet Walnut Effect
This bathroom medicine cabinet offers a stylish look and generous storage space in an easy to install package. It features a sleek full-overlay mirror design as well as three inner shelves to store all of your essentials from makeup and toiletries to medicine and first-aid supplies. This cabinet is made from durable non-toxic particle board for long lasting use.It's an ideal solution for keeping your bathroom space neat, tidy and organized.
Features And Benefits
- Stylish And Compact Cabinet–
This 2-door mirrored wood bathroom cabinet combined with modern style and ample storage space is ideal for your bathroom, bedroom or anywhere else you choose to place it.
- Ample Storage Options– Including three shelves with one adjustable board for different sized items provide multiple levels of storage within this medicine cabinet.
- Safe Closing Door– Slow closing chain doors ensures there will be no slamming or surprise pinched fingers while using this cabinet, protecting both your glass mirror and your stored items as well.
- High Quality Materials– Made of high-grade solid particle board with glass mirror doors make it easy to open and close.
- Space Saving Design– The wall cabinet measures 63W x 60H can be wall mounted and the space-saving design provides extra storage without taking up valuable floor space.
- Bathroom cabinet
- Colour: Light walnut
- Material: Particle Board, Mirror, Glass
- Overall Dimensions: 63W x 60H x13.5T cm
- Shelf Height:193cm(3-level adjustable)
- Glass Thickness: 0.3cm
- Net Weight: 13kg
- Weight Capacity:15kg
- Arrives Flat Packed
- Assembly Required
- Package Includes: 1x Mirrored Cabinet; Mounting accessories
- 3 internal shelving provides ample storage space, 1 board is 3-level adjustable
- Slow closing chain doors ensure safety use
- Made of high-grade solid particle board with glass mirror doors
- Wall-mounted design helps save space
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.