66 x 44cm Curved Bathroom Storage Cabinet With Sliding Mirror Door 3 Shelves
- Reviews (1)
Let the smooth curvature and hidden inner storage of this cabinet bring effortless elegance and storage into your bathroom. Using stainless steel for the frame the structure is naturally lightweight, tough and resistant to light rusting and moisture damage providing lasting use in your home. Inside three shelves sit to provide plenty of storage and organisation. The large mirrored door slides across to grant access inside opening gently and smoothly for ease of use. A wall-mountable design which is a fantastic space-saver for the bathroom and beyond.
Features And Benefits
- Wall Hanging– Saves floor space in your home. Smooth curvature of the frame is sleek and beautiful to add elegance where it hangs.
- Three Inner Shelves– Provides plenty of room for storing and organising your toiletries, cosmetics, medicines etc. Keeps your space free from clutter.
- Stainless Steel Body– A solid frame which is naturally lightweight and resistant to moisture corrosion.
- Sliding Door– With a smooth motion the door is easy to open and close.
- Colour: Silver
- Materials: Stainless steel and glass
- Dimensions: 66H x 46W x 12Dcm
- Mirror: 66H x 46Wcm
- Top shelf: 22H x 34.5W x 11Dcm
- Middle shelf: 13.5H x 34.5W x 11Dcm
- Bottom shelf: 15H x 34.5W x 11Dcm
- Glass thickness: 5mm
- Stainless steel thickness: 0.4mm
- Installation above ground: 120-150cm
- Weight capacity: Top cabinet: 2kg; Top shelf: 3kg; Middle shelf: 5kg; Bottom shelf: 8kg
- Installation Suggestion: Can be installed between 120-150cm above the ground
- Chic and stylish curved design to hang in your bathroom with pride
- Large sliding door for easy access with a full mirror to see your reflection for getting ready
- Frame is made from lightweight and naturally rust-resistant stainless steel material for extended use
- Three inner shelves for plenty of storage of your cosmetics, toiletries and more
- Smooth surface can be wiped clean easily with a damp cloth
- Assembly required
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.