6ft Side Opening Ottoman Divan Bed Base Grey
This simple contemporary bed base is designed to provide the perfect support for your mattress. This space saving divan has a spacious ottoman storage space within the divan base to provide an extra storage place. The easy-to-access ottoman opens from the side and has a smooth beechwood veneer finish on the interior.
Traditionally manufactured in the UK and upholstered with a soft velvet fabric the compact shape of this divan base is ideal if your room is short on space.
Due to their simple design divan bed bases are easier to put together than regular bed frames so you'll be sleeping peacefully in no time!
The headboard pictured is available to purchase seperately from Robert Dyas.
This divan base is available in Grey, Charcoal, Ivory or Stone. Further divan bed bases with storage options are available to purchase seperately from Robert Dyas.
Features and Benefits
- Side Opening Ottoman Storage– The easy-to-access side opening ottoman has a large storage capacity to provide plenty of space for any items you want to tidy away.
- Contemporary Design– The simple contemporary design and soft velvet upholstery will look beautiful in any modern interior.
- Simple And Easy To Assemble– This simple divan bed base is easy to assemble so you'll have a comfortable place to sleep in no time!
- Headboard pictured available to purchase seperately
- Mattress not included
- Colour: Grey
- Divan bed base
- Side opening storage ottoman
- Ottoman with beechwood veneer interior
- Engineered wood frame
- Velvet upholstery
- Length of guarantee: 1 year
- Requires self assembly
Divan Sizes and Dimensions
- 3ft Single H40 x W91 x D192cm
- 4ft Small Double H40 x W122 x D192cm
- 4ft 6in Double H40 x W137 x D192cm
- 5ft King H40 x W152 x D201cm
- 6ft Super King H40 x W183 x D201cm
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.