72" Industrial Modern Ladder Bookcase - Reclaimed Barnwood
Easily update your living space with our ladder shelf, as it's the perfect shelving unit having both function and style. Composed of a painted metal frame extended to look like a ladder, while the shelving units are made from manufactured wood, making it durable and sturdy in form. Place in your living room to showcase your family photos on, in your work office or craft room to store items you need handy on the shelves, or in your bedroom to add your décor. This piece encompasses an urban industrial style, making it an exceptionally easy piece to incorporate into your home with your current décor. Never run out of uses for this ladder shelf, as it'll give you the style update you've been looking for.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to assemble – Ships ready-to-assemble with step-by-step instructions.
- Stylish – In a blend of urban industrial and mid century modern design style
- Storage – With five shelves for maximum storage or to decorate
- Colour: Reclaimed Barnwood
- 30 day guarantee
- Instructions included
- Easy to assemble
- Includes wall anchor for stability
- Ideal for any room, from your living room to your bedroom
- With a metal frame and durable laminate construction
- Dimensions:H 183 x W 46 x D 72cm
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.