Gorilla Tape Crystal Clear - 8.2m
Strong enough to stick to almost any surface but easy to tear by hand, this 8.2m roll of crystal clear repair tape from Gorilla is strong enough for almost any job.
Fix, patch, seal, hold and protect with ultimate strength and durability thanks to this clear tape from Gorilla - ideal for phones, cars, camping and so much more.
With an extra thick adhesive layer that will securely stick to almost any surface including wood, stone, brick and wet surfaces, it has a crystal clear design that’s not only discreet but is weatherproof and airtight too.
The Gorilla repair tape, traditionally known as a "gaffer tape" also operates at a wide range of temperatures, to give a secure fix in all conditions.
How to Use
Gorilla Clear Repair Tape is best if used between 10°F and 120°F. To prevent fingerprints, clean your hands prior to using the tape and handle the tape only at edge. Use a straight edge (credit card or similar object), to press out fingerprints.
- For best results, apply the tape to a clean surface. Airtight patches are best achieved on smooth, dry surfaces with the tape on both sides of the repair (when accessible).
- Tape size should be larger than the repair area, extending beyond all edges.
- Rub the entire surface of the tape aggressively, especially the edges.
NOTE: A surface patch will gain additional strength with time. Gorilla Clear Repair Tape works best for patching with a single layer. Overlapping the tape may cause leaks. Gorilla Clear Repair Tape is not for patching inflatables at seams. Store the tape in the original packaging to prevent edge dirt and debris. Store it in a cool, dry place.
- Roll length: 8.2m
- Width: 48mm
- Colour: Clear
- Application temperature: 10°F and 120°F or -12°C and 48°C
- Operating temperature: -20°C and 65°C