Shire Iceni Right-Hand Door Potting Shed - 8ft x 6ft
Make the most of your outdoor space with a secure and stylish garden building like this one from Shire.
The very practical Iceni potting shed creates a lovely hobby room and looks great in the garden too.
With a lockable stable door to the side and a workbench across the front, the Iceni has everything you'd want. The big window at the front is glazed with styrene for safety and the opening side window is glass.
It is constructed from high-grade 12mm shiplap cladding to the walls and tongue and groove boards to roof and floor all on 44mm strong framing. Mineral roof felt, fixing kit and assembly instructions are provided.
Manufactured in the UK from high-grade Northern European FSC certified timber and finished with a honey brown basecoat preservative treatment ready for your own top coat of stain or paint.
Imperial measurements are rounded so please refer to the metric sizes for accuracy.
Allowance should be made for the roof overhang and for access around the outside during construction and subsequent treatment.
Features and Benefits
- Sturdy – The robust and secure construction and pressure treated timber of this will provide years of durable use.
- FSC-approved timber – Proudly made in Britain from timber sourced from sustainable supplies, this is built with conservation in mind.
- Natural look – The natural finish gives this building a rustic look, perfect for any style of garden décor.
- FSC-approved timber
- 12mm Shiplap over 34mm framing
- Storm resistant opening windows
- Right-hand facing door
- Colour: Natural
- Made in Britain
- Dimensions: H 221 x W 239 x D 179cm
Guarantee: Shire’s products are guaranteed for 1 year from delivery, additionally the products will have a 10-year rot resistance guarantee. Both elements of the guarantee require compliance with the manufacturer’s guidelines for assembly, usage and regular preservative treatment. These conditions are made clear in the company's assembly instructions.