9 In 1 Bluetooth Scale - Grey
- Reviews (1)
The 9 in 1 Bluetooth scale in grey is a great piece of technology that has the most up to date technology in the fitness game. Featuring an advanced step-on technology and real-time updates through Bluetooth, this functional scale can help in weight management. If you want to lose weight or build musle, buy the 9 in Bluetooth scale to give yourself the best chance to reach your goal.
- Colour: Grey.
- Smart Weigh body fat analyzer.
- Gives readings of weight, fat, water, muscle mass, bone mass, BMI (Body Mass Index), BMR (Body Metabolic Rate), body age and visceral fat.
- Real-time updates through Bluetooth 4.0.
- Free downloadable KeepFit app to automatically track results with an Apple or Android device.
- Advanced step-on technology: gives weight readings immediately.
- Automatic shut-off to conserve energy.
- Unit button to switch between weighing modes.
- Large negative LCD display: shows readings with large visible numbers.
- Measurements can be read in three weighing modes: kilograms (kg), stones (st) and pounds (lb).
- Auto Recognition technology: can be programmed to automatically recognise eight people.
- Four contact sensors to identify each individual user’s profile, including height, age and sex.
- High precision strain gauge sensor.
- 6mm tempered safety glass platform.
- Automatic on/off.
- Low battery/overload indication.
- LCD display size: 73mm x 29mm with blue backlight.
- Weight capacity: 396lbs/180kg.
- Power: two 1.5V AAA batteries (not included).
- Compatible with: iOS devices (iPhone 4S and higher, iPad 3, iPad Mini or higher) and Android devices (Android 4.3 or higher) with Bluetooth 4.0 or a higher version.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.