A&D Medical UB-525 Automatic Wrist Monitor - White & Blue
Taking repeatable, accurate readings using the A&D Medical UB–525 Automatic Wrist Monitor is made simple with A&D technology.
The A&D UB–525 also benefits from a large memory to record the readings. This allows the recording of up to 60 recordings, and also incorporates the average value feature of the stored data, as well as the WHO Blood pressure classification indicator to allow the users to better control their management programs.
It also boasts A&D’s unique technology for Irregular Heartbeat (IHB) and AFib screening/Circadian Rhythm analysis technology, pioneered by A&D in 2001 and now found on most of our range of blood pressure monitors. This A&D ground breaking technology is now used worldwide assisting in the opportunistic detection of arrhythmias – which include AFib (or Atrial Fibrillation).
Features and Benefits
- WHO Blood Pressure Classification Indicator – This simple indicator helps the user quickly identify whether their readings are low, normal or high based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) guideline.
- Large memory recording – 60 readings memory recording – for recording trending.
- Oscillometric Method – A clear step towards a healthy lifestyle, the monitor benefits from extremely accurate Oscillometric blood pressure measurement.
- Colour: White and Blue
- Guarantee: 1 year
- Simple to use, easy one button operation
- Lightweight, compact design
- Drawing on A&D’s industry leading measuring accuracy
- 60 readings memory recording
- Average reading function
- Extra-large, easy to read LCD display
- Fast measurement
- A&D’s unique technology for Irregular Heartbeat (IHB) and AFib screening
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.