Aarke Carbonator 3 - Polished Steel
- Reviews (2)
The Carbonator is the first appliance of its kind with a seamless, minimalist stainless-steel enclosure in a classic Steel finish. Forget the dull, plastic soda machines of the past: This sparkling water maker is made from premium materials with top of the line safety valves and is designed to elevate the look and feel of your kitchen counter for years to come. The third iteration of the Carbonator features an overhauled internal safety valve system and a new stainless steel precision nozzle.
How to use: Fill your bottle up to the fill line (with fresh, clean water only) and attach to the machine. The lever is where the magic starts and ends, both carbonating your water and releasing pressure from the bottle. Push and hold until you hear a buzz, then release and unscrew the bottle from the machine. Enjoy your endless supply of sparkling beverages!
*Note: Gas cylinder not included
Features and Benefits
- Quality-Centric Design – Forget the plastic soda makers of the past. When it comes down to performance, environmental impact, and standing the test of time, it’s no contest. The Carbonator 3 is designed with a seamless stainless steel enclosure achieves both form and function as the machine’s backbone.
- Perfect bubbles in 10 seconds or less – Making sparkling water at home has never been this elegant. The Aarke Carbonator 3 is designed from the inside out to be the slimmest, most compact sparkling water maker.
- Every Part with a Purpose – The Carbonator 3 embodies the Aarke mission from form, to function, down to the smallest detail. Even the branded name plate has its own role, securing the tubes that allow for excess water to travel safely through the inner chamber down to the drip tray.
- Polished stainless steel
- BPA-free PET water bottle and stainless steel drip tray included
- Cordless and electricity-free
- Manufactured in: China
- Capacity of bottle: 80 cl
- CO2 Gas Cylinder: 60 L, 60 mm, 425 g (sold separately)
- Compatibility: Compatible with CO2 cylinders from Sodastream, AGA, Linde, and many other standard gas cylinders approved for use with sparkling water makers
- Dimensions: 414 x 153 x 258 mm
- Weight: 1450 g
- Colour: Polished Steel
- Carbonator 3
- PET Water Bottle
- Drip Tray
- Cleaning Cloth
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.