The AcerPure Cool C2 is a 2-in-1 Air Purifier & Circulator, it cleans the air then the fan helps circulate it round your room to keep it feeling fresh.The 4-layer filter is capable of removing allergens, particles and odours, with smart sensors that can adjust the purification rate based on air quality.
- The 4-in-1 filter features multiple layers designed to remove different particles and microbes, including dander, bacteria, dust and odours
- The HEPA+ & HEPA 13 filter layers help keep you healthy by removing up to 99.99% of bacteria, viruses, ultra-fine dust & allergens (PM 0.3)
- The integrated fan has 90° vertical & 80° horizontal oscillation and produces airflow up to 12m, ensuring it can cool the entire room
- The laser particle sensor and gas sensor continuously monitor air quality and automatically adjust the speed
- The Clean Air Delivery Rate of 324m³ makes the P2 suitable for use in rooms up to 45m² (485ft²) in size
- When running in Quiet Mode, the noise level drops to 25dB to help ensure a good night's sleep
- Control your AcerPure purifier via the included magnetically-mountable IR remote control or the AcerPure Life app on your smartphone or tablet
- The integrated LCD display lets you quickly and easily check key information such as particle count, air quality and operation speed
- Dimensions: H:85.0 x W:25.3 x D:25.3 cm
- Colour: White
- Guarantee:2 Year Limited Warranty
- Material: Plastic
- Model Number: AC551-50W
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.