Addis Compost Caddy - Grey
- Reviews (1)
You can easily collect your food scraps and waste in this handy Addis Compost Caddy.
Made from 100% recycled household plastics, this caddy is great to use and helps the environment.
This compact caddy is small and discreet enough to keep anywhere you like.
It has a flip up lid for easy access and comes complete with a convenient carry handle so you can easily empty it when its collection day or when the food starts to decompose.
It comes in a stylish grey finish that will look great kept on your kitchen worktop or on the floor near your bin, no matter what your colour scheme is.
It’s ideal for composting your food waste such as banana skins, egg shells, vegetable peelings and more.
This is a versatile caddy that can be used for food waste or as a storage caddy such as storing your cleaning products.
The smooth interior makes it easy to clean without the hassle of stubborn food mess.
Features and Benefits
- Eco-friendly – This caddy is made from 100% recycled household plastics so you can feel great using it in your home.
- Flip-up lid - It won't keep snapping shut when you have lots of waste to discard, making life easier when you're preparing meals.
- Ideal capacity – This bin has a great capacity which is great for compostable waste as it will hold enough before it needs to be emptied as it decomposes quickly.
- Compact – You can keep this bin wherever you need in your home as it will fit in many small spaces and can be kept out of the way.
- Dimensions: H19 X W24.5 X D18.5cm
- Material: Plastic
- Colour: Grey