SleepOn Adelia Memory Foam Pocket-Sprung Orthopaedic Double Mattress
This Orthopaedic Sprung Mattress is an exceptional value deep mattress bursting with quality fillings. The Adelia Orthopaedic mattresses are firm enough to provide you with maximum support throughout the night, gently supporting your back and joints to minimise aches and pains. The firm support distributes your body weight to alleviate stress on the spine, relieving painful pressure points, and helping to maintain the natural alignment of the spine.
Features and Benefits
- Orthopaedic Mattress – High levels of support are given to those areas of your body which are commonly weight bearers during the night. The neck, back, hips and lower portions of the body are especially catered for ensuring you don't have a sleepless night.
- Medium - Firm comfort rating – This medium-firm mattress is perfect for those who experience back pain on a standard mattress, or those who have pre-existing back problems. Firmer mattresses are generally better for those who sleep on their side, as they better cushion the shoulders and hips. On the side, a firmer mattress better aligns the spine too.
- Pocket sprung – A pocket sprung mattress is the best option if you suffer from a bad back. Each pocket spring reacts independently to body weight, this can help support correct spinal alignment to a greater degree than an open coil (standard sprung) mattress can.
- Dimensions: H190cm x W135cm x D16cm
- Guarantee: 12 Months
- Delivered rolled for your convenience
- Mattress depth: 16 cm
- Double bed mattress
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.