Airthings Corentium Home - Portable Smart Radon Detector
Corentium Home is a small yet powerful radon gas detector. It provides exactly what you need to stay on top of your radon levels. Loved by thousands, a simple to use and wildly popular radon gas detector.
Developed by our in-house CERN scientists, we are proud to offer a product which is accurate, simple and elegant. In short, Corentium Home is a detector for everyone.
Every room in your home has different radon levels. With Corentium Home you can measure all rooms for the price of one device.
Features and Benefits
- A radon detector for everyone – Quality and design are part of our Norwegian identity. Developed by our in-house CERN scientists, we are proud to offer a product which is simple and easy to use.
- Customized report – Airthings offers an online reporting solution for those who have completed an approved measurement with the Corentium Home radon detector. Check your national radiation protection authorities for local guidelines.
- Quick results – Within 24 hours you will see the first indication of your radon levels.
- No lab fees – Save money with no lab tests needed, ever!
- Portable – Small and battery operated with a 2 year battery life.
- Accurate – Tracks levels over long periods allowing for more accuracy than traditional methods.
- Reset button: resets the device
- Mode button: displays total days measured
- Reporting: free web-based reporting
- Quick: results within 24 hours
- Radon sampling: Passive diffusion chamber
- Detection method: Alpha spectrometry
- Measurement range: 0 – 500 pCi/L
- Operation environment: 39°F to 104°F
- Unaffected by other radiation
- After 7 days: σ < 10 % at 2.7 pCi/L
- After 2 months: σ < 5% at 2.7 pCi/L
- Long battery life: Above 2 years of continuous monitoring
- Comes with replaceable AAA batteries
- Weight: 5.2 ounces (with batteries)
- Dimension: 4.7x2.7x1.0 inches
- Colour: Black/Grey
- Radon detector
- 3 x alkaline batteries type AAA (LR03)
- User manual