Wave Mini. Now with mold risk indication! Wave Mini helps with asthma, allergies, sleep and overall health. The perfect first step to understanding health and comfort levels in any room.
Airthings Wave Mini is small in size but big in impact. With four indoor air quality sensors, including mold risk indication to proactively prevent mold, Wave Mini is a necessity in every home. Track airborne chemicals, humidity, temperature and mold risk to visualize the air quality from room to room and reach optimal health and comfort. When you understand the air quality in your home, you can make small changes to your everyday habits to optimize your air quality. Keep your home, valuables and family healthy and safe from mold damage with Wave Mini, now with mold risk.
Airthings Wave Mini is part of the Wave family series and the Airthings home system. A connection can be established through Bluetooth to your smartphone or using Airthings SmartLink with the Airthings Hub. Mini can stand alone or complement other Airthings monitors to cover multiple rooms in your home to see the complete air quality picture.
We have created an algorithm based on the ASHRAE mold index using our humidity and temp sensors to show mold growth risk in the location you place the device. Placement is key, so please see our mold page for more details. airthings.com/mold-risk-indicator
View current and historical levels in the free mobile app and online dashboard, or simply wave in front of the device for a visual indication of your air quality levels. These color codes are easy to understand, making it a device for all ages.
Green: Air quality is good, breathe easy.
Yellow: Air quality is fair, warning.
Red: Air quality is poor, take action.
Features and Benefits
- Once you see mould, it’s too late – Preventing mold growth helps with asthma, allergies, sleep and overall health. Protect your home and health with Wave Mini.
- Quality air in every room – Temperature and air quality vary drastically from room to room and the only way to reach optimal comfort and health is to measure every space.
- Sensors – Mold risk, airborne chemicals (VOCs), temperature and humidity.
- Visual indicator – Simply wave in front of the device for an indication of the air quality, green— good, yellow— fair and red— poor.
- Battery operated – Three AA batteries are included with a 2-year lifetime.
- Integrations – Create custom alerts or integrate with other smart home products with Google Assistant and IFTTT.
- Easy installation – Simply place it on a flat surface using the stand or attach to the wall using a single screw, download the app, pull the battery tab, and follow instructions in the app.
- Works with IFTTT & Google Assistant
- Requiirements: One of the 3 latest major versions of iOS or Android supporting Bluetooth 4.2 or later, or Hub with Airthings SmartLink
- Sensors: VOC, Temperature, Humidity, Mold Risk Indicator
- Visual feedback: Red/Yellow/Green glow indicator
- Long battery life: Bluetooth: > 2 years*, SmartLink: > 3 years*
- *33% increase in battery life with Duracell Ultra Power and 66% with Duracell Ultra Lithium
- Supports wall mounting or table stand
- Free mobile app for iOS and Android
- Free online dashboard
- Mobile and web notifications
- Wireless connection (Bluetooth or Airthings SmartLink)
- Sensor sampling interval: 5 minutes
- Sensor Resolution / Accuracy: Temperature: 0.1 / ±1 °C/F; Humidity: 1 / ±3 %
- Settling time: TVOC ~7 days
- Operational Environment: 4°C to 40°C, 39°F to 104°F
- Power: 3 x AA alkaline batteries
- Wireless: Bluetooth & SmartLink
- Weight: 135g, 4.8oz
- Dimensions: < 80x26mm, 3.14x1in
- Colour: White
- Air Quality Detector
- 3 x AA batteries
- Instruction Manual
- Table stand