- Reviews (3)
Keep your cantilever style parasol standing strong, with this Hanging Parasol Weight Set from Airwave. Making a useful outdoor accessory, this parasol base set provides plenty of weight and support to the cross bar of your banana parasol, so you can rest assured it has support when needed most.
The design of this parasol base makes it easy to fit, as each of the four sections simply surround the crossbar and attach together using the locking bands. Each weight can be filled with either sand and water, making it cheap and easy to complete. And when you need to move your cantilever between locations, simply empty out the weights and use the convenient built-in handle to help you manoeuvre it.
Made from waterproof and hardwearing polypropylene, these weights are designed to stand the test of time. Guaranteed to offer years of use, you can enjoy peace of mind that your parasol has enhanced strength and stability throughout all your al fresco festivities.
Features and Benefits
- Set of Four – This set includes four weights which connect together with locking bands, ideal for weighting your cantilever style parasol.
- Easy to Fill – Each weight is easy to fill with either water or sand, adding plenty of stability to your parasol when needed most.
- User Friendly Design – When empty, this parasol base is lightweight, making it easy to move from place to place. It also features a convenient handle.
- Set of Four Weights
- Suitable for use with most Banana Style Parasols with Crossframes
- Can be Filled with Water or Sand
- Locking Bands Connect Weights Together
- Built in Handle
- Lightweight When Empty for Easy Transportation
- Waterproof and Hardwearing
- Colour: Black
- Material: Polypropylene
- Dimensions: H 8 x W 48 x D 48cm
- Guarantee: 1 Year
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.