AKAI DAB Vintage Radio - Black
Add a touch of 1950's style with this vintage radio. It's packed full of functionality, with 14W output that delivers clear, quality sound across DAB+, DAB band III and FM radio channels, so you can enjoy a whole host of stations.
Also, why not wake up to your favourite radio station thanks to the auto clock setup and radio alarm. The easy to read LCD display, 20 station pre-sets and rotary volume dial gives you easy control of your audio experience. This radio can be powered via the mains or with 6 x C batteries (not included) to enhance portability.
This radio is available in a variety of different colours, including Burnt Orange, Sage Green, Taupe and Blue, a style to suit everyone. It comes with 3 years extra guarantee when you register the product online, giving you added peace of mind.
Features and Benefits
- Retro – Nostalgic 1950s design with modern-day technology.
- Versatile – Select from DAB+/DAB band III/FM radio functions and comes with 20 station presets (10 DAB / 10 FM)
- Traditional controls – Take control of your music with its rotary volume control and easy switches.
- 14W of power with LCD display
- DAB+/DAB band III/FM radio functions
- Auto clock setup with radio or buzzer alarm clock function
- Alarm features sleep and snooze function
- Rotary volume control
- 20 station presets (10 DAB / 10 FM)
- Battery or mains powered
- AC operated with BS plug
- DC operated with 6 x C batteries (Not included)
- Product Weight (kg): 1.575
- Product Dimensions: W33 x D9.5 x H26.5cm
- Colour: Black
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.