Allocacoc PowerCube Extended 4 Socket 1.5metre Remote SET Extension Lead Adapter Outlet (Remote included) - Grey
With one big "Step-On" button on the PowerRemote you can turn ON/OFF the PowerCube from a distance using either your hands or feet. The reusable "Sticky-Pad" on the remote can be used to attach it wherever is easy to find and reach, so you will never lose it. Furthermore, the modular design concept allows the PowerRemote to pair with multiple PowerCubes, and vice versa, to customize it to your needs. And surprisingly the PowerRemote does NOT USE BATTERIES because Allocacoc cares about our environment.
- A single button - Our products are meant to make your life more efficient and less complicated and should take no more than a glance to figure out how to use. The PowerCube |Remote| lives up to this standard with its single On/Off button to power your devices on and off
- Press by foot - If both hands are occupied, you can just as easily use your foot to press the big step-on button to control your devices
- Battery-free - Whats better than a remote with batteries? A remote without batteries. The PowerRemote gives you one less thing to buy from the supply store and keeps things green at the same time
- One-to-many and many-to-one - To pair the PowerCube |Remote| with different PowerRemotes and vice versa, simply press and hold the button PowerCube for five seconds and it will pair to the next PowerRemote that is clicked
- Double click - If, for any reason, the synchronization is lost, pressing the button twice will switch all connected devices on and off again
- Sticky-pad on the PowerRemote - Similar to our mounting docks, the PowerRemote can attach to any smooth surface without leaving any residue when removed. Simply wipe the sticky pad with a wet napkin and let it regain its stickiness to move elsewhere
- Dimensions: H:7.5 x W:25.5 x D:7.5 cm
- Colour: Grey
- Guarantee:1 year
- Model Number: PC REMOTE SET
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.