Alphason Chromium 2 1200 TV Stand - Grey
Featuring a coloured high gloss finish clad in matching glass and supported by a discreet steel frame, the Chromium range of TV stand epitomises contemporary furniture designs. The flip-down door is complete with IR friendly glass, soft opening hinge and magnetic catch, and holds a toughened glass shelf and 2 storage compartments.
The versatile and adjustable shelf design gives you easy access to your AV equipment, so you can conveniently place your satellite box, console, DVD player and more.
It's sturdy and minimal design makes it so you can slot it into your living room whatever the decor. It's easy to assemble and a built-in cable management system helps keep your home free from clutter.
Features and Benefits
- Stylish – A contemporary yet minimal appearance makes it perfect for any modern living space.
- Hideaway unsightly cables – Built-in cable management hides unsightly cables to provide a neater way to display your electronics and keep your entertainment setup looking neat and tidy.
- Remote control friendly glass cabinet – Toughened safety glass shelves lend a modern look and provide essential storage space for your Blu-ray player, games console or soundbar.
- 1200 TV stand
- High gloss enclosed cabinet with matching glass
- Soft opening door with magnetic catch
- Passive ventilation
- Scratch Resistant glass top
- Chrome legs with plastic protective feet
- Underneath cooling vents
- Cable Management
- IR Friendly glass door
- Available with optional cantilever TV bracket
- Self-assembly required
- Maximum screen size: 55"
- Maximum load: 30kg
- Top shelf load weight: 25kg
- Bottom shelf load weight: 25kg
- Dimensions: D 42 x W 120 x H 37 cm
- Colour: Grey
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.