The Height Adjustable Desktop allows for current office furniture to be adapted in the same way without the need to purchase a whole new desk system in order to work in a standing position.
With recent studies into workplace health, it has become clear that sitting for long periods is very damaging to the body. Whenever possible, office workers are advised to get up and take movement breaks throughout the day. It’s not always possible to talk a walk during the day so many employers are installing sit-stand desks.
Features and Benefits
- Recommended by Public Heath Bodies – Improves blood circulation, posture, oxygen flow.
- Set at any height for different people – With several options you can easily change to suit your own height.
- Stylish and practical –Sleek black contemporary look is easy to clean and easy to fold down and store.
- One button activation for smooth height adjustment
- Optional keyboard shelf with quick release
- Storage slot for using laptops and smartphones
- Includes optional adhesive cable management buckles and mesh cable tidy
- Self-assembly required
- Max. Weight Desktop: 3.15kg
- Max. Weight Keyboard Shelf: 2kg
- Dimensions: D 50 x W 70 x H 45 cm
- Colour: Black
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.