Alphason Kentucky Light Oak Effect Desk with Grey Gloss Drawer Fronts
The Alphason Kentucky desk encompasses a modern desk with an abundance of storage. The Kentucky comes in a stylish colour that will suit any contemporary home office workspace. The Cut out groove handles to ensure a smooth flat finish on this sturdy design that five it a sleek clean look.
This desk offers storage from the pedestal units on both sides with the left side offering stationary drawers and the right side offering a storage drawer and cupboard, split with an adjustable shelf, perfect for printer or scanner.
Features and Benefits
- Durable – Scratch resistant MFC resin coating to maintain the high quality appearance of the desk.
- Ample Storage – 5 drawers in totall, 4 stationary drawers and 1 large storage drawer. Plus a large Cupboard with adjustable shelf.
- Stylish – minimalistic fuss free design that will easily match any contemporary interior decor in your home.
- 4 stationary drawers
- 1 large storage drawer
- Large Cupboard with adjustable central shelf
- Under desk storage
- Scratch resistant MFC resin coating
- Comes flat packed
- Requires some easy self assembly
- Desk Top Working Area: W 1600mm x D 670mm
- Dimensions: D 67 x W 160 x H 75 cm
- Colour: Light Oak/Grey
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.