Zennor Hyperion Leather Barstool - Black
- Reviews (1)
The Zennor Hyperion is a simple yet attractive barstool made from leather, on a beautiful chrome frame and footrest. It features 360 turning and seat height adjustment, with the padded, leather seat shaped for maximum comfort.
Features and Benefits
- Compact Design – A great solution for those limited on space but require extra seating.
- Practical – Perfect for your at home bar or at the breakfast bar table in the kitchen.
- Easy to Clean – Wipe clean leather and chrome base, means there is no need to worry about using in your kitchen.
- Low back leather barstool
- Chrome base and footrest
- 360° Swivel
- Height adjustable
- Gas lift height adjustment
- Rated up to 2 hours of continual use
- Requires self-assembly
- Max Load: 18 stone
- Overall Dimensions: H 655-855 x W 405 x D 420 mm
- Seat Dims (mm): H 580-780 x W 400 x D 440
- Colour: Black
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.