Andaseat Fnatic Edition Gaming Chair - Black/Orange
Andaseat Fnatic Edition will offer all-important support for your spine during those long gaming sessions. The chair will provide good back support and help you maintain your posture, even when you sit at a desk for hours working or playing. The dual cushions can be adjusted to support both your lumbar and cervical spines simultaneously so you can settle back into this chair with ease. The backrest is entirely independent and adjustable, which also lessens the strain on your neck and back. The 4D customizable armrest allows for a wide variety in terms of width and height adjustments to better support your wrists and arms.
Features and Benefits
- Premium PVC Leather – The durable premium PVC leather offers a soft touch of a top of grain leather at a wonderful value. The high-end quality of the material was designed and made with the total comfort of human-kind in mind. Not only it is easy to clean, but also much stronger to keep the shape to last.
- Pillows – Finding a nice, comfortable position to lean back in is a breeze. All Andaseat gaming chairs are equipped with ergonomic headrest and lumbar support, they are better at conforming to the curves of your body so you can both relax and dominate in the gaming world. The large lumbar cushion gives you a wider range for your lower back support. Easily adjust the height to find the best spot to relieve the pain caused by long-time sitting.
- Memory Foam – The form-fitting memory foam headrest cradles the neck and head while the high-density memory foam lumbar support makes long gaming or streaming sessions a comfortable experience.
- 4D Adjustable Armrests – Andaseat PU covered armrests is designed for extended comfort and solace. They add more flexibility as it helps to relax the shoulders and to relieve wrist pressure as well as muscle strain. Not only provide the support for game and work, the adjustable design to drawing closer to the desk and finding the perfect height of the chair.
- High-Density Mould Shaping Foam – If you like lots of padding, you'll want to look for a chair with thick cushioning. Andaseat gaming chair padded with cold-cured and super high-density foam, that further increased usage time. This is a perfect human-oriented ergonomic chair specially designed for professional gaming as well as for office chair. 65Kg/M3 density foam padding for true ergonomic support and comfort.
- 90 to 160 Degree Tilt Mechanism – The lockable synchronic-tilt mechanism makes sure you enjoy a top-notch experience away from discomfiture. The special Z-shape design handles heavier weight than normal mechanism. Simply unlock the rocking mode to lean back, enjoy the comfort and flexibility of the chair, the rocking mode can be easily locked at any angle to meet your finest position.
- 5-Star Flat Metal Base – Andaseat 5-Star Aluminum base was designed and built to provide impressive stableness and durability, every aluminium wheelbase is not just perfectly balanced but reinforced with ribs and gussets.
- Steel Framework – The base and frame construction material is important to look at when considering the best chairs for gaming but often been ignored by others. In order to support the reclining and rocking features, Andaseat uses a powder-coated steel frame with oversized bars to build a solid structured gaming chair. The high-quality material steel frame for optimum stability.
- 65mm PU Cover Wheels – The wheels enable for effortless movement without scuffing up your wood floors. PU covered wheels were designed to remain still and provide the stability you need when gaming with the feeling of sturdy and smooth.
- Class 4 Hydraulic Pistons – In order to provide the perfect comfort standard, each Anda Seat gaming chair is equipped with SGS certificated Class 4 hydraulic piston, explosion-proof gas spring of international standards, harder and more stable, are the best in its class in terms of consistency, stability and safety.
- Size: XL
- Loading weight rocking: 160kg
- Loading weight static: 200kg
- Loading height: 210cm
- PVC leather: Premium
- Foam: 65kg/m³
- Framework: 100% Steel
- Framework Tube: 2mm (thick)*22mm (diameter)
- Base: Aluminum
- Tilt: 90°-160°
- Caster size: 3'' Caster/PU
- Armrest adjustment: 4D Up-down, Front-back, Left-right, Horizontal pan
- Mechanism Type: Conventional Tilt
- Max Tilt Angle: 160 degree
- Wheel: 65mm PU Covered
- Pistons: Class 4 Hydraulic
- Gas lift Specification: 65/50
- Gas lift Class: 4
- Accessories: M size neck pillow, XL size lumbar pillow
- Net Weight: 29.9 kg
- Product size: H 138 x W 58 x D 59.5 cm
- Seat Depth (cm): 55
- Seat Width(cm) inner: 42
- Backrest Height(cm): 87
- Backrest Shoulder Width(cm): 60.5
- Chair height max(cm): 139
- Chair height min(cm): 133.5
- Armrest length(cm): 27
- Armrest height(cm): 32.5-39.5
- Colour: Black/Orange
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.