Andaseat Kaiser 2 Series Premium Gaming Chair - Black
- Reviews (1)
The Andaseat Kaiser 2 Extra Large Size High-Back Ergonomic Design Gaming Chair that can hold more than 441 lbs and is equipped with large lumbar support and 4D armrests. The comfort is way beyond your imagination. Adapt your gaming desk chair to suit you with 4D armrests, offering optimum comfort by supporting the forearm to relieve wrist pressure and muscle strain. The reclining office chair tilts 90-160 degree with angle lock at 5 different positions. Adjust the height with high-performance Class 4 Hydraulic Nitrogen Pistons. This smooth bonded PVC leather computer desk chair is scratch and stain resistant, perfect gaming chair for kids or adults.
Features and Benefits
- Premium PVC Leather – The durable premium PVC leather offers a soft touch of a top of grain leather at a wonderful value. The high-end quality of the material was designed and made with the total comfort of human-kind in mind. Not only it is easy to clean, but also much stronger to keep the shape to last.
- Carbon Fibre – Either you want to be a pro-gamer or a pro-racer, our carbon fibre leather chair is your best option. High tensile strength and virtually indestructible, it gives you the encapsulated in a soft flexible coating with the feel of leather.
- Pillows – Finding a nice, comfortable position to lean back in is a breeze. All Andaseat gaming chairs are equipped with ergonomic headrest and lumbar support, they are better at conforming to the curves of your body so you can both relax and dominate in the gaming world. The large lumbar cushion gives you a wider range for your lower back support. Easily adjust the height to find the best spot to relieve the pain caused by long-time sitting.
- Memory Foam – The form-fitting memory foam headrest cradles the neck and head while the high-density memory foam lumbar support makes long gaming or streaming sessions a comfortable experience
- 4D Adjustable Armrests – Andaseat PU covered armrests is designed for extended comfort and solace. They add more flexibility as it helps to relax the shoulders and to relieve wrist pressure as well as muscle strain. Not only provide the support for game and work, the adjustable design to drawing closer to the desk and finding the perfect height of the chair.
- High-density Mould Shaping Foam – If you like lots of padding, you'll want to look for a chair with thick cushioning. Anda Seat gaming chair padded with cold-cured and super high-density foam, that further increased usage time. This is a perfect human-oriented ergonomic chair specially designed for professional gaming as well as for office chair. 65Kg/M3 density foam padding for true ergonomic support and comfort.
- 90 to 160 Degree Tilt Mechanism – The lockable synchronic-tilt mechanism makes sure you enjoy a top-notch experience away from discomfiture. The special Z-shape design handles heavier weight than normal mechanism. Simply unlock the rocking mode to lean back, enjoy the comfort and flexibility of the chair, the rocking mode can be easily locked at any angle to meet your finest position.
- 5-Star Flat Metal Base – Andaseat 5-Star Aluminum base was designed and built to provide impressive stableness and durability, every aluminium wheelbase is not just perfectly balanced but reinforced with ribs and gussets.
- Steel Framework – The base and frame construction material is important to look at when considering the best chairs for gaming but often been ignored by others. In order to support the reclining and rocking features, Anda Seat uses a powder-coated steel frame with oversized bars to build a solid structured gaming chair. The high-quality material steel frame for optimum stability.
- 75mm/65mm PU Cover Wheels – The wheels enable for effortless movement without scuffing up your wood floors. PU covered wheels were designed to remain still and provide the stability you need when gaming with the feeling of sturdy and smooth.
- Class 4 Hydraulic Pistons – In order to provide the perfect comfort standard, each Anda Seat gaming chair is equipped with SGS certificated Class 4 hydraulic piston, explosion-proof gas spring of international standards, harder and more stable, are the best in its class in terms of consistency, stability and safety.
- Foam Type: High-Density Mould Shaping Foam
- Framework: 100% Steel
- Base: Aluminum
- Adjustable Back Angle: 160°
- Foam Density: 65Kg/M³
- Gas Lift Specification: 100/40
- Chair Cover Material: PVC Leather
- Armrest: 4D
- Caster Size & Material: 2.4" Caster/PU
- Armrest Pad Size: 10.6"L X 3.9"W
- Mechanism Type: Multi-Functional Tilt
- Seat Size: 16.14''W (Front) *14.96''W (Back) *19.29''D
- Maximum Seat Depth: 21.65''
- Minimum Seat Depth: 20.08''
- Framework Tube: 2mm (thick) *22mm (diameter)
- Gas Lift Class: 4
- Maximum Seat Width: 22.83"
- Minimum Seat Width: 16.14"
- Maximum Arm Height: 15.63"
- Minimum Arm Height: 12.76"
- Backrest Height: 34.21"
- Backrest Shoulder Width: 23.82"
- Net Weight (Approximate): 33kg
- User Height Maximum: 210cm
- User Weight Maximum: 180kg
- Colour: Black
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.