HOMCOM Antique Style Globe Bar With Wheels
- Reviews (4)
The elegant globe bar is a 16th Century replica of the Italian design covered in an exquisite old world-map that will enhance the surroundings of your room.
A beautifully painted exterior and interior gives this piece an antique feel . It has plenty of space for all your favourite tipples and glasses with a lower shelf allowing additional storage. The smooth rolling wheels mean the bar can be transported wherever you like making it perfect for entertaining.
Features And Benefits
- 16th Century Replica Design– The old world map design and beautifully painted view of the heavens give this piece an antique look and feel.
- Quality Hardwood– The wooden materials used in product give it a classic finish and ensure it is durable.
- Versatile– This bar will look stunning anywhere in your home from your living room or dining area to a study, home office area or library corner.
- Easy To Transport– The smooth rolling wheels allow you to move the bar wherever you need it, perfect for entertaining!
- Material: ABS Plastic; Wood; MDF
- Colour: Dark Yellow, Brown
- Overall Dimensions: 47L x 47W x 90cm
- Weight Capacity: 20kg
- Net Weight: 6.2kg
- Old-World Map design on the outside while inside is a view of the Heavens
- Compact design with space for bottles and glasses
- Wheels for transportation
- This item comes in parts and Assembly is required
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
- Perishable items including live plants and Trees
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.