Aqua Optima Lumi Filtered Water Chiller with 1 x 30 day Evolve Water Filter
- Reviews (11)
This compact and stylish filtered-water chiller, is always on hand sitting on your worktop, giving you chilled and filtered water at the touch of the button.
Free up space in your fridge with this compact and stylish worktop appliance for any home, office, kitchen, utility room or workspace. With a total capacity of 8.2L, the lumi delivers an internal chilled water tank of 0.8L and only takes around 30 mins to chill the water to 12C, nearly half the time it would take for your fridge jug to chill to the same temperature. The blue LED cool light illuminates when the filtered water is chilled. Simply push the button to dispense.
Aqua Optima’s fast flow, 5 step filtration, Evolve technology, reduces impurities such as limescale, chlorine, heavy metals, pesticides and herbicides from tap water, giving you better tasting water. Save £££s versus branded, bottled water and reduce your plastic waste by topping up your hydration bottle, glass or jug, with chilled, great tasting water, not just at home, but for on the go too.
Features and Benefits
- Economic - lumi filtered water costs up to 10x less than branded bottled water!
- Better for the environment - Reduce your plastic waste by reusing a hydration water bottle. All Aqua Optima water filters are 100% recyclable, completely FREE, through TerraCycle®.
- Convenient - The lumi chiller provides chilled water from anywhere in your home or workspace.
- Stay hydrated with great tasting drinks – having colder, purer water on tap makes it easy to reach your recommended 2 litres a day.
- Aqua Optima’s Evolve, 5 step filtration technology reduces the level of impurities found in tap water, making hot & cold drinks taste even better.
- Appliance care - using filtered water in your other home and kitchen appliances helps prevent limescale build up, prolonging the life of your appliances.
- Fridge space - bring chilled, filtered water to the comfort of your home, without filling up your fridge with a filtered water jug. The lumi chiller chills water twice as fast as a jug in a household fridge.
Did you know? All our filters are 100% recyclable through our free programme with TerraCycle® in the UK and EIRE. Visit www.terracycle.co.uk/aquaoptima to find out your local community, collection location or sign up to send filters back direct, FREE.
- Capacity 8.2L
- One-touch activation
- Illuminated chill indicator
- Chilled water filter capacity 0.8L
- Filtered water capacity 5.3 L (around 10 glasses)
- Evolve filter included lasts up to 30 days
- Download free APP for filter replacement reminder, on Android and iPhone
- Aqua Optima Evolve water filters are 100% recyclable in the UK and EIRE through our free programme with TerraCycle®
- Dimensions: H48.0 x W32.0 x D39.2cm
- Weight: 4.65kg
- Material: Plastic
- Power: 70Watt active chill & 20 Watt sustained chill
- Standard UK 3 pin plug
- Colour: Black
- Chiller with UK 3 pin plug, instruction booklet, 1 x up to 30 day Aqua Optima Evolve water filter
The table below outlines our different delivery charges which will be calculated on the basis of what you are ordering, where you are asking us to deliver to and what day you wish us to make a delivery. You can be confident that you will only pay one delivery charge per order regardless of how many items you order.
|Standard||Next Day||Named Day||Saturday|
|Mainland UK (ex Isle of Wight)||£4.95||£7.95||£7.95||£9.95|
|Highlands & Scottish Isles||£10.95||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight||£12.95||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £50 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL50 at checkout and is available on Standard & Bulky products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Typical delivery time windows: Monday-Friday: 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday: 08:00 - 18:00
For most orders, you will receive a text message update the evening before your delivery. You will receive a further text message on the morning of your delivery, providing you with a 2 hour delivery window.*
*Please make sure you enter a mobile number during checkout to receive text message updates.
Click & Collect
Robert Dyas offers a FREE Click and Collect service to Robert Dyas stores.
If you choose to have your order delivered to your local store, it is completely free and will be delivered within 5 working days (excluding Bank Holidays).
When your order arrives in your chosen store, we will e-mail you to advise that your order is ready for collection. Your order will be held in store for 7 days.
We aim to deliver items that are currently in stock in 3-5 working days (excluding Bank Holidays) after the date the order is placed.
Unfortunately at this time we cannot take orders for delivery to British Forces Post Offices (BFPO), Northern Ireland, Freight Forwarders, international addresses or The Channel Islands (GY, JE).
The following areas are subject to extended lead times:
- Scottish Highlands & Scottish Isles: +7 days
- Isle of Man & Isles of Scilly: +2 days
- Isle of Wight: +5 days
Please note that during particularly busy periods, it may take a little longer to receive your delivery and our carrier may attempt to deliver to you on a Saturday.
Working days are defined as Monday-Friday 8am-7pm inclusive, excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
Next Day & Named Day Delivery
Our Next Day service to most of UK Mainland will be available for orders placed on the website from Monday to Friday before 1.00pm for a small additional charge (delivery on working days only). Orders placed after 1pm on a Friday will be delivered Tuesday.
You can also select a convenient day to receive your delivery by choosing a named day delivery (delivery on working days only).
Working days are Monday-Friday 8am-7pm inclusive, excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
Orders placed before 1.00pm on a Friday (excluding Bank Holidays), can be delivered on a Saturday for an additional charge.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by one of the following methods:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
2. Post back the item to the Robert Dyas Warehouse
Click here to download a returns form or use the form on your delivery and returns note, enclosed with your goods. This method of return will be at your own cost. We also recommend obtaining proof of postage in case the item is not received by our warehouse.
Please return items to:
Robert Dyas Distribution Centre
Swallow dale Lane
3. Visit Your Local Robert Dyas Store
Whether you bought the product in store, online or over the phone, most of our products can be returned to a Robert Dyas stores. Please bring your order confirmation as proof of purchase. Please do not attempt to return large or heavy products, including large kitchen appliances, outdoor furniture, indoor furniture etc to your local store. If in doubt of whether you should return a product to your local store, please contact customer services first.