- Reviews (1)
With the Ariete AR4164 10-in-1 Steam Mop you’ll be well-equipped to take on any mess and have your home sparkling clean in no time! Offering both upright and handheld modes, so reachability will never be an issue, and a wide range of accessories have been included to help you overcome each mess with ease.
Whizz around using the upright mode to cover large surfaces with ease, and add the handy carpet glider attachment to change between hard floors and carpets. Then at the push of a button it can convert into a handheld device to clean a multitude of other surfaces with greater accuracy including: worktops, tiles, ovens, BBQs, windows, grout, upholstery and much more.
Features and Benefits
- Immediate Steam Dispensing– Delivers an efficient clean with less waiting around.
- 18 Minutes of Continuous Steam– Removes dirt, limescale, mould and stains without the need for chemical cleaning products, meaning it’s dog friendly and more cost effective.
- Adjustable Height– For comfortable use with great cleaning reachability.
- Removable Handle– Allows handheld steaming for close cleaning control.
- Steam Adjustment– Vary the level of steam output required to get everyone last speck of dirt removed.
- Cord Storage– Makes the appliance easy to store away neatly.
- 180° Swivel Head– Provides great manoeuvrability to clean into tight spaces with ease.
- Cable length: 5m
- Dimensions: H120 x W29 x D38cm
- Guarantee: 2 Years
- Colour: White
- Tank Capacity: 350ml
- Power: 1500W
- Weight: 2.97kg
- 1 x Ariete AR4164 10-in-1 Steam Mop
- 2 x Microfiber Cloths
- 1 x Carpet Accessory
- 1 x Funnel
- 1 x Measuring Cup
- 1 x Fabrics Brush with Cloth
- 1 x Window Cleaner
- 1 x Large Round Brush
- 1 x Small Round Brush
- 1 x Crevice Nozzle
- 1 x Scraper
- 1 x Brush for Grount Joints
- 1 x Spout
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.