Ariete ARPK7 Vintage 2-Slice Toaster, 1.7L Fast Boil Jug Kettle, and 12-Cup Filter Coffee Maker - Cream
Combining vintage style with contemporary functionality, this Ariete Vintage trio is the ideal kitchen set for any modern homeowner. This stylish set includes an Ariete Vintage 2–Slice Toaster, a 1.7L Jug Kettle, and a 12–Cup Filter Coffee Maker – so not only are these units sure to look the part, but they’ll cover all your tea, coffee, and toast essentials too.
The Ariete Vintage 12-Cup Filter Coffee Maker is perrfect for making delicious American coffee at home, producing 4 – 12 large cups at once. This sizeable unit is ideal for larger families, offices, flat shares, and social butterflies, and the included timer and the LCD display means it’s possible to pre–programme the unit to prepare your coffee at a time that suits you (in the next 24 hours). While the support plate keeps your coffee warm for up to 30 minutes!
With a handy anti–drip system, this intuitive Filter Coffee Maker stops dispensing coffee when the cup is removed, and restarts when the Pause Serve button is pressed – so you’ll never make a mess on your countertops.
The vintage kettle’s design looks to old–fashioned shapes, and yet is equipped with all the modern functions you would expect – including a removable, washable scale filter, ergonomic handle with soft touch finishing, and cool–touch housing. It even features a handy auto–off system, which stops the unit from overheating and becoming a hazard in the home.
While the 2–slice vintage toaster is designed to toast bread and other breakfast foods to perfection – with six levels of browning control! This intuitive toaster also features handy auto–eject functionality, a removable crumb tray, as well as cool–touch sides too.
Features and Benefits
- 6 browning levels– Offering you total control over the level of browning for your toast, so you can enjoy each slice exactly as you like it.
- Removable crumb tray– Designed to collect any loose crumbs, reducing the mess on your worktop.
- 24 hour programmable timer and keep warm plate– So the filter coffee machine allows you to wake up to a fresh coffee that will stay warm until you’re ready to drink.
- Toaster dimensions: H20 x W30 x D19cm
- Kettle dimensions: H30.5 x W22 x D22cm
- Filter Coffee Maker dimensions: H34.5 x W21 x D23.5cm
- Guarantee: 2 years
- Colour: Cream
- Toaster capacity: 2 slices
- Kettle capacity: 1.7L
- Toaster browning levels: 6
- Toaster functions: Cancel, Defrost, and Reheat
- Filter coffee maker capacity: 12 cups
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.